Wednesday, April 3, 2013

virtual relationships (multi-media)

 

I first met my lovely boyfriend Jesse through the social networking called face book.I'm sure all you guys are familiar with it, ha ha. it all started off with a simple hi then couple month latter we actually started liking each other. so then we started to exchange phone number, write on each others walls saying how much we liked each other. then when we finally had the guts to finally call each other he asked me out on 9-5-11, and promised me that he'd met me one day.
so who ever knew that social networking would had brought us close and then all the sudden summer hit. and he flew all the way down from orange county just to see me, his family has a bit of financial trouble and so do we. but my dad was kind enough to buy him his plane ticket here and back for a birthday gift since that was only what i wanted. i was nervous when i first saw him but then we talk and look at each other like we've known each other since forever.





i
He only got to spend at least a week and Half and I've enjoyed every once ,second and minute i got to spent with him. we've truly gotten attached after finally waiting a whole year to met each other. but when it was time to leave it was hard for us to let go so we gave each other something of ours so it kind remind us of one another. we also promised that wed see each other soon even if it means if we have to wait another long summer just to see each other again because we both know it'll be worth it. and so far people find it surprising that we've lasted at least 19 months with one another. and I'm glad that I've made it this far with him, i wouldn't change it for the world. and glad that social networking is alive today cause if it didn't i don't think id met the person i am with right now (:

1 comment:

  1. Stephanie, this is a really interesting and unique post, because you were able to use your own experiences w/ meeting someone through social media, to then write on the topic. We hear a lot about when it doesn't work out, so it is good to hear the other side of it, as well.

    I have a student writing a research paper on this issue, even. He might want to interview for his paper.

    ReplyDelete